1. Be polite to other members, other teams, mods, and just everyone. DO NOT bash fandoms, characters, ships, or anything else. You will be banned. This is your only warning.
2. Participate at least once every two weeks. This rule is in place to keep the teams as even with active, participating members as possible. You don't have to do EVERYTHING. Just SOMETHING.
3. Follow Instructions set out on challenge posts. The rules are there for a reason; size limits are often there for a reason, and deadlines are always to-the-button.
4. Provide a warning as to what your entry is spoiling (i.e. "WARNING! Spoilers for season 2 of Fringe) IF it includes spoilers for something that's aired in the last two weeks or was released in the movies in the last three months.
• WHAT IS LANDOFART?
• DO I HAVE TO SIGN UP (APPLY FOR A TEAM) TO TAKE PART IN A CHALLENGE?
YES! You won't be able to see the challenges unless you sign up (apply for a team), are approved, and get invites to join the correct communities because the challenges are members locked!
• WHAT FANDOMS ARE INVOLVED?
Basically, every fandom. Not just fandoms either. You can do stock graphics, celebs, etc as long as it fits the theme of the challenge and there are no fandom restrictions. You are in no way restricted to work within the genres defined by your team.
• DO I NEED TO BE ABLE TO DO ALL KINDS OF GRAPHICS TO JOIN?
Not at all! You can only do icons, or only picspams, only wallpapers, etc. Whatever floats your boat!
• I JOINED, NOW WHAT DO I DO?
- Accept all your invites to join your team. (you will have them within 24-48 hours of applying -- when we reply to your application comment)
- Check out the open challenges post.
- And start participating!
• HOW DO I ENTER?
Follow the directions at the post. Unless otherwise stated, ALWAYS submit your entry to that post. You will usually reply to your team's thread, with your entry.
• WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ME?
You are encouraged to enter any and all challenges you can. At the bare minimum though, you should enter at least one challenge every two weeks. Should you be inactive for this period of time you will be removed from your team's community. You are more than welcome to re-apply however once you have more free time on your hands.
• WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT A SPECIFIC CHALLENGE?
At the first comment to every challenge, There will be a questions thread - ask there as a reply to the questions thread. It may take up to 24 hours to get back to you.
• I'M NOT THE BEST AT SOMETHING, DOES THAT MATTER?
Not at all! While there is occasionally voting, participation is what's most important! It's the effort that counts most, so jump right in!
These rules were borrowed and edited from tvrealm with thanks.